PSCD 0.9.9 - beta demo!

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: PSCD 0.9.6 - beta demo!

Post by Franka »

The I'm worried for nothing. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PSCD 0.9.7 - beta demo!

Post by jack1974 »

I decided to upload the 0.9.7 right now with the new deck screen (GUI change only, same functions) and the official theme song. The only thing missing are a few "card voices" now :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

It has all the typo fixes too, right?
Ixionos
Young scout

Post by Ixionos »

Loving the soundtrack. Even better than Roommates and that's saying something.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Troyen wrote:It has all the typo fixes too, right?
Ah no I forgot to check that! I'll do it tomorrow. Not a big deal since I'll need to to another update when the card voices arrive :)
Ixionos wrote:Loving the soundtrack. Even better than Roommates and that's saying something.
Thanks! I think this is the best song of all my games too :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

It's been rather quiet, in terms of testing. Guessing work happens here still, but still makes me curious as to how testing / fixing is progressing
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm waiting for some card voices and then will do the "soft release" on my site. But I really think the game is in a very good state. I mean, there will still be fixes. I did fixes for Loren or SOTW for the year after the release :lol: but for sure the game is done.
And if we talk about the VN Mode only, then that's 100% done :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Alex81 wrote:It's been rather quiet, in terms of testing. Guessing work happens here still, but still makes me curious as to how testing / fixing is progressing
I was waiting for the known typos to be fixed before I do my typo pass. That way I wouldn't need to constantly see what was reported and can look at the replacements.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm thinking I'll do one last pass when everything's in, but until then I'm taking a break from testing and getting some other, inferior, games played. :P There're probably still some bugs to find, but on my last game there weren't many.

It would be great if somebody romanced all the guys though, I haven't done that, so typos and possibly bugs might be lurking there.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I've currently fixed all the reported typos, though I don't know whether they were implemented in the latest build. It certainly makes sense to just have one last pass do it (and I highly appreciate it. Thank you everyone!)