Corona Borealis: Lacey

This is my favorite character of the game… no particular reason πŸ˜‰ Haha, once again Deji skills impressed me, I really like both the look and the outfits (because seriously, they’re just incredibly cute!)

In case you forgot, this game is more “tame” compared to my most recent titles, to be clear you can expect a yuri route similar to the “secret” one of C14 Dating, more on the cute/friendship/romantic side.

And now here’s Lacey character’s introduction directly from the writer:

The overly friendly cashier and dining room attendant. Incredibly optimistic, it seems nothing can put a damper on her good mood. She immediately takes an interest in June and goes out of her way to make her feel welcome. She loves to talk about her fiancΓ©, Mason.

Update on other games

Good news: the Cursed Lands beta testing is proceeding very well, so much that I decided to put the game in “soft release mode”. It means that it’s feature complete, all the content of the final game it’s there, and I feel it’s reasonably stable! While there might be some bugs left, they’re very well hidden (this usually is when I get max 1-2 bug reports a week, instead of 10/day! lol).

Regarding Love Bites, the story is 99% done, the writer just finished both Nadia paths, so once the scripter sends the files to me, I’ll proceed with testing myself the final romance route of this game and then begin the public beta. I think should be towards end of month or early next month! πŸ™‚

This entry was posted in corona borealis, Cursed lands, dating sims, love bites, roleplay games. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Corona Borealis: Lacey

1. Bob "The Mob" says:

She’s quite cute! πŸ™‚

Any chance sprites o’ her could be reused in future games where she can be romanced?

Well as you know this isn’t my game, but Jill’s idea. So I don’t think it’s likely πŸ˜›
      But I hope to work again with Deji in a future game, maybe fantasy since she draws fantasy stuff very well!

2. Anna says:

I’m enjoying cursed lands so far and really like the character creation!!

Is there any hope of a timeframe for Loren 2, or is it still out in the galactic writing and developing universe? I know it’s huge and you probably get asked a lot… but I can’t find anything anywhere on it recently and I’m afraid it was tabled or something! πŸ™

No no, I am planning to write Planet Stronghold 2 this year, and after it, will begin work on Loren 2. It’s already partly written, over 100k words, but it’s still missing a good amount of story/sidequests. But it’s not like I’ll need to start from scratch πŸ™‚
      I still don’t know when it will be out but it’s probably going to be something like 2019-2020 at this point !

3. chilifherii says:

Is there no demo for Cursed Land (and Love Bites)? I usually try them first before deciding whether to buy or not. Thanks. πŸ™‚

All my games are a must buy!!! πŸ˜€
      Jokes apart, since I use itch.io now I’ll wait after the beta is over (or almost) before uploading a demo since otherwise would be too painful (two different builds, conflicting bugs, etc).
      For Cursed Lands I just uploaded it one today. For Love Bites there was the demo already on itch.io check the page: https://winter-wolves.itch.io/love-bites
      (download demo button at bottom)

4. Rincewind says:

She looks really cute! And yes, the outfits are really nice.

Shame that I would skip the game, like I did with C-14. Not fan of the lone yuri route.
    But, still here waiting for some Volleyball. =3