It’s absurd that so soon I have to mourn the loss of another cat, but here we go… Gilda was a very beautiful cat, one of those that could win prizes. She was fluffy and sweet, and my most photographed cat. We found her dead near the road nearby yesterday. It still doesn’t seem real to me, I will need some time to accept the fact that I won’t be able to see her happily jumping around me anymore 🙁
A short update
As you can imagine I’m not really in the mood to write a normal blog post. Some random news:
- Next week, on Thursday, SOTW will be on Steam.
- Speaking of SOTW, the DLC is coming along nicely (just the plot for now). A lot of romance interactions depending who you romanced, and some interesting minigames
- Regarding PSCD I’ve made a test with the “over the shoulder” view, and despite some people not liking it for various reasons, I think looks good so might use it in the final game
- I’ve updated all the Android versions of my games, should fix random crashes and in-app purchases bugs
- work on the other games in progress continues. Next week will have the first Summer In Trigue character introduction, Grace